Submit your Review to the Global Journal of Business Pedagogy (GJBP)
Please keep in mind the 5 criteria for good cases suggested by the kennedy school article from 1986:
1) pedagogic utility (i.e. the theory to which this case exposes students)
2) conflict probability (i.e the likelihood that reasonable people will disagree about about what the key decisionmaker should do)
3) decision forcing (i.e. does the case force students to make a decision and then be prepared to defend their decision)
4) generality (i.e. does the key finding/learning in the case generalize to a larger class of problems and/or decisions)
5) brevity (i.e. is the case, not including the instructors’ note, 15 pages or less, that is, is it reasonably short and concise).