Editorial Review Board
Qian Xiao, Eastern Kentucky University
Management, Marketing and International Business Department
College of Business and Technology
521 Lancaster Avenue, BTC178
Richmond, KY 40475
Lin Zhao, Purdue University Northwest
Kelli Lynn Fellows, Pfeiffer University
- Hafiz Imtiaz Ahmad, New York Institute of Technology Abu Dhabi Campus
- Virginia Barba-Sánchez, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Laurent Josien, SUNY Plattsburgh
- Denise V. Siegfeldt, Florida Institute of Technology
- James B. Schiro, Walden University
- Wei He, Purdue University Northwest
- Aidin Salamzadeh, University of Tehran, Iran
- Rakesh Gupta, Federal Reserve Board, Washingtion, DC
- Rafiuddin Ahmed, James Cook University, Australia
- Ismet Anitsal, Tennessee Tech University
- Daniela de Carvalho Wilks, Universidade Europeia –
Laureate International Universities, Portugal
- Jean-Pierre Booto Ekionea, University of Moncton
Global Journal of Business Disciplines
ISSNs 2574-0369 (Print) – 2574-0377 (Online)
The GJBD is a double-blind, peer reviewed journal with an average acceptance rate of 20-25%. It publishes applied or qualitative research in business and business issues in all subject areas related to business. It is published in Gold Open Access which allows free access to everyone, as well as the re-use of the work as long as the authors are acknowledged and cited. The Journal is also licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Journals are being indexed with EBSCO, Gale Cengage and Google Scholar. They will be submitted for review for Cabell’s, DOAJ and Proquest in 2019.
Before submitting a paper for consideration, please read the information on the Publication Policies and Procedures page.
Please Click Here to submit a paper for journal consideration. Estimated time for review is six to eight weeks.